These Thule WingBar Evo Black Roof Bars are specifically made to fit the Toyota Yaris (5 Door) Mk.3 2012 – 2020 without pre-existing roof bar attachment points.
You will receive all the required parts including bars, feet, fitting kit and locks. Please check the specification below for details of accessory fitting, loading weights and other features.
- To Fit: Toyota Yaris (5 Door) Mk.3 2012 – 2020
- Roof Type: No Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Suitable for Number Plates: 61, 12, 62, 13, 63, 14, 64, 15, 65, 16, 66, 17, 67, 18, 68, 19, 69, 20
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: Hatchback
Important Vehicle Notes: This Roof Bar Set will NOT fit Models with the Glass Roof option, please check before placing an order.
Roof Bar Notes: Maximum load for the roof rack on this vehicle is 60 Kg.
||WingBar Evo Black 7112B – 118cm (Pair)
||Next Generation Evo System 7105 (Pack)
||Up to 75 Kg (Unless lower limit stated in Notes above)
||5 Years (when registered with Thule’s Extended Warranty)
||Supplied with Locks and Keys
Thule WingBar Evo Black Features:
The WingBar Evo Black is Thule’s latest generation bar. Highly developed to be the most silent and safe load bar on the market.
- The Wing shape gives a reduced air resistance of 55% over the previous oval bars.
- Wind Diffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Manufactured from lightweight Aluminium, the BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar.
- New Upper T-track with QuickAccess interface allows smooth installation and removal of accessories, without removing the rubber.
- Smoothly arched for a slim fit.
- Bar Width 80mm (Please check this is compatible with your accessory clamp sizes).
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (Included).
- City Crash Approved according to ISO Norm and Fully TUV Safety Approved.
- Paired with the Next Generation Evo Foot System for simple Installation to your Toyota Yaris.
- The Evo Foot System’s Ergonomic Torque Limiter Key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle.
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook and where applicable the Fitting Kit Guide for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Thule Roof Bars to the Toyota Yaris before operation.