These Thule SquareBar Evo Roof Bars are specifically made to fit the Land Rover Freelander 2 2006 – 2016 without pre-existing roof bar attachment points.
You will receive all the required parts including bars, feet, fitting kit and locks. Please check the specification below for details of accessory fitting, loading weights and other features.
- To Fit: Land Rover Freelander 2 2006 – 2016
- Roof Type: No Roof Rails
- Fits Years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Suitable for Number Plates: 06, 56, 07, 57, 08, 58, 09, 59, 10, 60, 11, 61, 12, 62, 13, 63, 14, 64, 15, 65, 16
- No. of Doors: 5
- Bodystyle: SUV
Roof Bar Notes: Maximum load for the roof rack on this vehicle is 60 Kg.
||SquareBar Evo 7124 – 135cm (Pair)
||Next Generation Evo System 7105 (Pack)
||Up to 75 Kg (Unless lower limit stated in Notes above)
||5 Years (when registered with Thule’s Extended Warranty)
||Supplied with Locks and Keys
Thule SquareBar Evo Features:
The SquareBar Evo offers great value and quality.
- Manufactured with a tough galvanised steel construction.
- Durable black polymer coating.
- Cross section size of 32mm wide x 23mm high x 2mm Thickness.
- Engraved measurement markings on the bottom for quick assembly.
- Ideal for U-Clamp accessory fitting. (Will not accept T-Track Fittings).
- Fully lockable to your vehicle.
- Paired with the Next Generation Evo Foot System for simple Installation to your Land Rover Freelander 2.
- The Evo Foot System’s Ergonomic Torque Limiter Key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle.
- The SquareBar Evo is City Crash Approved for 100 Kg according to ISO Norm.
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook and where applicable the Fitting Kit Guide for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Thule Roof Bars to the Land Rover Freelander 2 before operation.