These Thule WingBar Evo Silver Roof Bars are specifically made to fit the Mercedes E Class Saloon (W213) 2016 – 2022 with Fixed Point Roof.
You will receive all the required parts including bars, feet, fitting kit and locks. Please check the specification below for details of accessory fitting, loading weights and other features.
- To Fit: Mercedes E Class Saloon (W213) 2016 – 2022
- Roof Type: Fixed Point Roof
- Fits Years: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Suitable for Number Plates: 66, 17, 67, 18, 68, 19, 69, 20, 70, 21, 71, 22
- No. of Doors: 4
- Bodystyle: Saloon
Roof Bar Set Details:
||WingBar Evo Silver 7113 – 127cm (Pair)
||Rapid System 753 (Pack)
||Up to 100 Kg (Please also check the Maximum Roof Load Capacity of your vehicle)
||5 Years (when registered with Thule’s Extended Warranty)
||Supplied with Locks and Keys
Thule WingBar Evo Silver Features:
The WingBar Evo Silver is Thule’s latest generation bar. Highly developed to be the most silent and safe load bar on the market.
- The Wing shape gives a reduced air resistance of 55% over the previous oval bars.
- Wind Diffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Manufactured from lightweight Aluminium, the BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar.
- New Upper T-track with QuickAccess interface allows smooth installation and removal of accessories, without removing the rubber.
- Smoothly arched for a slim fit.
- Bar Width 80mm (Please check this is compatible with your accessory clamp sizes).
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (Included).
- City Crash approved according to ISO Norm and Fully TUV Safety Approved.
- Paired with the Rapid Foot System for simple Installation to your Mercedes E Class.
- Customer must check the Vehicle Handbook and where applicable the Fitting Kit Guide for the Maximum Roof Load Capacity before use.
Please read our description and use the registration search for the correct vehicle fitment and contact us if you have any queries before making a purchase.
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure correct fitment of the Thule Roof Bars to the Mercedes E Class before operation.